Konarak Sun temple is located in a small town Konark in the Puri district in the state of Odisha, India. The temple, built in black granite, is a World Heritage Site. The temple is now mostly in ruins, and a …
- Konarak Temple, a shining example of temple architecture – Photo & Video Gallery
- Latest news on Indian Tourism
- Sabarimala, the largest annual pilgrimage in the world with an estimated 100 million devotees visiting every year – Photo & Video Gallery
- Tirumala Venkateswara Temple, the most visited worship place in the world – Photo & Video Gallery
- Top 10 most populous cities in India
LanguagePowered by Google Translate.
- Map Code Wizard