Indian tourist dies on ‘sea walk’ tour in Thailand An Indian tourist died of heart failure after he went for a “sea walk” near Thailand’s popular beach town of Pattaya, bringing the country’s marine safety standards under the scanner yet …
- Latest news on Indian tourism
- Matheran, western Indian cool retreat destination, and Asia’s only automobile –free hill station – Photo & Video Gallery
- Vishu, the New Year Festival of Kerala – Photo & Video Gallery
- Fabulous Domestic deals on Rail, Hotel, Flight & Holiday booking up dated as on April 14, 2014
- Kumbh Mela, world’s largest congregation of religious pilgrims – Photo & Video Gallery
LanguagePowered by Google Translate.
- Map Code Wizard